Monday, September 6, 2010

Onward and upward.

  I haven't been posting on this blog as often as I would like, partly because it's not the easiest task to find new sources for environmental clothing, at least in the realm I am interested. Also I have been a tad lazy poihaps.
  I will be putting up more information soon. I get paid this Thursday and I will be doing some Abel related business. Within the next month I will have some graphics up I hope as well. I will have at least one up by th 19th, because I promised a friend I would make him the shirt. I promised a few friends actually, but It'll probably be the same print. SUSPENSE.

Also, not to give my efforts no credit, I have had pretty much zero response from a lot of the companies out there offering green solutions, so tomorrow I will be spending my time calling them in person, because I'm hoping they will respond to a voice more openly than an email. The progress will be posted fellow frolickers.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment