Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Progress yes

I've finally made contact with 2 companies about getting sample shirts. I will be recieving one shirt from clothes made from scrap and another from eco-gear. I've been having really good conversations with eco-gear and I'm fairly certain we will be sustainably enterprising in no time. There also may be some progress towards having my shirts custom made. It comes down to whether these samples are what I'm looking for in fabric feel and color fastness pre and post washing. It's all happening and I will be updating soon on the progress.

Another news nugget. My clothing company has been legally registered in B.C. Canada as Abel Clothing Crop. Not Corp, Crop. Abel was a brother in a biblical story who happened to be a gardener. Ding.

Keep your ears to the tracks, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment